Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sept 23, 2010












It is official, we are staying the winter. We will stay on board as long as we can. The plan is to get a winter rental through April, and put the boat back in the water in May. I think, if we make it to the end of October living on board, it will be a miracle, unless the weather remains mild. So far, I can't complain about the weather, September has been beautiful. We went apple picking last Sunday and it was a classically perfect September day.

Dahlia will be one year old tomorrow! I can't believe it! I know how cliche it sounds to say, "time flies by", and I use to hate when people would say that, but it really is true. I just hope this winter continues to go by quickly.

Deason is still loving living on a boat, he continues to help out (and follow around) many of the people who work here at MacDougalls. He had lost interest in fishing for a while, but has gotten back into it. He even caught a scup today.





1 comment:

  1. We will miss having you here for the winter more than you know but life throws us curves & we just deal with it.Besides,it really has to be a bummer to be up there for the winter.Maybe you can come visit like you did when you lived up north.I do miss the fall, & apple picking is so great to do with the kids.A HUGE Happy Birthday to Dahlia!!!! I agree time flies & to add to your cliche,the older you get the faster it goes.I'm so happy you took the time to put pictures on cuz I miss the kids VERY much.I just want to kiss them!!!! Happy Deason is getting some fishing in.We'll talk soon,LOVE YOU!!!XOX

    ReplyDelete